DENBIGH 01745 812767
LLANRWST 01492 640682
There has been an optical practice at 26 Bridge Street since 1966 when Optometrist Mr Trefor Lloyd-Hughes first opened. In 1970, Mr Adrian Hughes joined the practice working alongside Mr Lloyd-Hughes as a partner, taking over in 1975. Richard Saunders joined the practice in 2000 working alongside Adrian Hughes up until 2011, when Richard and local Optometrist Leo Schwarz took over. Today, some 45 years later, Optometrists Richard Saunders and Leo Schwarz continue the tradition of offering independent, quality eyecare in Denbigh.
Possibly one of the oldest Optical practices in North Wales, our Llanrwst practice was set up in the early 1900's initially as a Jewellers/Opticians. Mr Owen Williams was the first owner, with his son Scriven Williams following on. Mr Adrian Hughes took over in 1972 running the practice up until 2011 when Optometrists Richard Saunders and Leo Schwarz took over together with the Denbigh branch.
We are pleased to announce the opening of our new premises in Llanrwst!
We look forward to welcoming you to our modern, air-conditioned new practice on Denbigh Street.